12 August 2011

Cheese and Oats bread




There was some time in HK I felt quite bored during the weekend.  Apart from going to Jusco to do grocery shopping, I will go to the nearby bookshop to check out their cookery books :-)   I never tried any of their recipes coz there was no one I can cook for :-S  Now, it is different and I just can't stop cooking hahaha.

Few days ago I found this bread baking book from my bookshelf.  It is actually a translated Japanese cooking book.  So I chosen their "Cheese and sesame bread" recipe but I didn't have any black sesame, so I replaced it with my fav "Oats and mixed seeds".    And the book said to use processed cheese but certainly I won't buy those artificial processed cheese.  I simply used cheddar.

It was a success even though it was my first time doing it.  Great!!!

Btw, there are more cheese in the centre of the bread.   The top one is just for decoration!!! hahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...