24 June 2011

Pistachio cake

This is the first recipe I learn from the summer entertaining cooking course.  Last thurs was the first lesson and the teacher demonstrated many many dishes which ended up we all having a three course lunch there.  On the coming week, we shall make those dishes on our own.

However, I made this pistachio cake at home yesterday becoz I was running so LATE for the class.  While seeing I will be ~1 hour late, I decided I go home instead :-S

My "late habit" is getting serious now!!!!  :-(

OK back to this Pistachio cake, it was very nice, moist but with a bit of crisp around the edges, and having a very nutty flavor.  It was my first time having pistachio cake and I like it a lot.   Many many many pistachios are used!!!  and a lot of hazelnuts too!!!  dear pistachio cake!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...