28 June 2011

Strawberry Jellies

When I was young, I always have jellies, made by diluting "colorful" powder with hot water.
for example with pink powder u will have strawberry jellies, and green powder u will have lime jellies.  Also, I always have those small cups ready made jellies, again of different colours.  And then we have the Japanese / Taiwanese ones with fruit pieces in them.

Looking back now, they were all chemicals, full of preservatives and taste like plastic.

During the summer entertaining cooking class, I had my first ever jellies made of real fruits!!!  It was so yummy, not having a transparent colour because there were so much strawberries puree in there!!!

Here I making them again at home now, I used 2 packs of strawberries, a total of 800g!!!
No water added.  Pure strawberries!!! Gelatine, sugar and lemon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...