27 June 2011

Grilled Lamb ribs / 烤羊肉肋骨

Lamb ribs, known as one of the "forgotten cuts" in here because they are less wanted, not the premium cut of the meat, and so they are cheaper...

but I think we Chinese people just love them!!!  the tenderness of the meat, with a bit of fat, full of lamb flavor!!! 

Again in Waitrose, I saw there were packs of lamb ribs "featured" in the promotional area, they are actually lamb breast cuts on the bones... I guess they are the ones we Hong Kong people used them to make 羊腩煲!!!

I have never seen them before in here!!!  So excited and I bought two packs of them, one here I grilled them last night.   Seasoned with salts and cumin and placed them on a baking rack, baked for 35 mins.  u see it is very healthy all fat and oil are drained!!!  for the other pack of lamb ribs, it is in freeze now, will probably make 羊腩煲 later on!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...