4 July 2011

Cold noodles and shredded chicken with sesame dressing / 麻醬雞絲拌麵

I made this to Mr Chen coz I thought he must like this northern Chinese dish, but he DIDN'T!!! 
He said how come the noodles are cold :-S

Anyway, I love it a lot.  I shredded the chicken by hand, actually half of a chicken is used, marinated them with salt, and some sesame oil when they are still warm.   Then I prepared the noodles.   Coz I was too lazy to drive all the way to Chinese supermarket so I bought a pack of dried udon from Waitrose.   Again, I don't think they are real udon but just I guess their quality shouldn't be bad so I use them as cold noodles.   With sesame dressing, and some cumbers, it is a very nice starter cold dish.  Except I realized I prepared too much ingredients and it ended up the portion is far too big for two people even as main course :-S


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...