1 October 2011

[Dine out in Lake District] The golden mountain Chinese restaurant



Okok,  we have done it again.  Visiting a local Chinese restaurant in countryside of England.  Last time when we were in New Forest, we were SHOCKED when they served us the "Crispy Duck" which all the duck meat are chopped and diced in very very little pieces!!!  This is absolutely weird to us.    Never mind, I always want a bowl of rice as my comfort food when away from home, so we did it again and went to local Chinese restaurant, this time in Windermere, which having a very good rating in trip advisor.

To play safe, I know their food are target to western people, so we will not order any crispy duck again.  I have ordered "Beef with XO sauce", "roast pork and mushroom foo yung", "sizzling squid", "salt and pepper wings".  Their service was excellent.  The food was not bad.  And I had my comfort food - a bowl of rice.  The bill came to £37.  At the end, we had two very very lovely fortune cookies, as u can see below.  It made our day.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...